Site>Head office Factory：4950㎡／Oyama Factory：660㎡／Ishibashi Factory：6600㎡／ARKTECH Philippines：5883㎡
Building>Head office Factory：1818㎡／Oyama Factory：450㎡／Ishibashi Factory：1600㎡／ARKTECH Philippines：3153㎡
Railroad signal maintenance equipment, automatic ticket vending machines,
automatic ticket checkers,aircraft parts,Optical equipment, Semiconductor manufacturing equipment,
computer equipment,Logistics system design, Manufacturing, assembly, and installation.
Manufacturers such as Semiconductor, Aircraft,
Logistics, Medical equipment, Cars, and Robots.
press processing business in Oyama City.
other companies to NCize sheet metal processing.
of the need for higher precision and accuracy.
In order to improve the skills of our employees, we took the first Mechanical Sheet Metal Technology Test
(1 person passed the first level, 3 people passed the second level, the first in Tochigi Prefecture).
Expanded the Mibu factory for additional facilities.
Installed carbon dioxide laser processing machine.
Ryutaro Arakawa becomes Chairman and Mitsuhiro Arakawa becomes Representative Director.
Increased capital to 10million yen.
Construction of new office building and warehouse begins.
Completed construction of office and warehouse building and introduced automated warehouse.
Information network operation using PC LAN system
Launched the lSO9000s Acquisition Promotion Committee.
ISO Acquisition Promotion Office established.
Official website opened.
ISO9001 Kickoff Declaration.
In 1996, the company was designated as a business site for the government-subsidized
"Informatization Model Company Fostering Project," and its drawing management was computerized,
and a centralized management system went into operation.
Obtained ISO9001 certification from Lloyd’s Register, UK.
Certified under the Creative Activity Promotion Act.
Started software development with a subsidy for regional technology improvement.
Installed an automatic bending system to automate the bending process.
Moved into at the Industrial Creation Plaza R&D Office.
Established ARKTECH Philippines (100% owned).
Co2 Expansion laser processing machine(3.6kw).
YAG laser welding machine introduced.
Established Techno Service, a maintenance division.
Awarded certification as a Tochigi Frontier Company.
The second factory was completed in the main factory.
The South factory started operations and began processing thick plates and large can products.
Fiber laser welding robot introduced.
Introduced rotary brush deburring machine.
Introduced machining center and started machining.
New production control system goes into operation.
Attended industrial robot system integrator training.
Ishibashi factory starts operation.
Received a letter of appreciation for our skills testing system.
HG1003-ATC vendor introduced.
Since its establishment in 2003, the company has received orders for precision sheet metal parts, press work, dies, assembly products, etc.
from Japanese and foreign companies operating in the Philippines, and has received high praise for the quality of its products from many of its customers.
|First Philippines Indutrial Park Sto.Tomas Batangas, Philippines
|Land area 5678㎡ Floor area 3323㎡
Precision sheet metal processing, press work and tooling, assembly, software development, Design, manufacture, assembly, installation, and improvement of automated equipment and machinery in factories.
Machine cutting, resin cutting, baking paint(powder/liquid), silk printing adhesion, rivets, washing baskets, product pallets, production jig.
and we will promote business activities in harmony with the environment, aiming to be an environmentally conscious company.
・Adapt to social development and reflect with all people involved.
・Promote self-development and develop the qualities of each individual from an international perspective.
- Through our corporate activities, we will promote resource and energy conservation, reduce waste, and maintain and improve a healthy environment. We will also promote the provision of environmentally friendly products and strive to prevent environmental pollution resulting from our production activities.
- We will comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, as well as other requirements to which we subscribe, in the course of our business activities.
- We will promote continuous improvement of the system by establishing environmental policies, environmental objectives and targets, realizing them, and reviewing them periodically. Through these efforts, we will strive to make improvements in order to preserve the environment.
- We will make our environmental policy known to our employees and other related parties, and educate our employees on the necessity of environmental conservation activities to improve their understanding and awareness of the environment.
- This environmental policy will be announced both internally and externally.
President and Representative Director YOSHIO ARAKAWA
We are looking for people who can be active in the Japanese manufacturing industry with us.